Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is one of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Internship Type: Paid
Internship Duration: 3 Months
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Assist with replying and providing customer service through Chats/calls.
· Resolving escalated requests and questions.
· Providing all relevant information to respond promptly to all inquiries and complaints.
· Support operations team in resolving order processing issues
· Coordinate with courier companies regarding customers’ consignments.
· Provide a daily reporting on our DSD orders & returns statuses.
Minimum Bachelor/ Honors from Reputed University. Degree in Supply Chain will be preferred. (Only internship left)
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral English language skills
· To follow written and verbal instruction Ability
· Understanding of the supply chain, including common obstacles and effective solutions.
· Strong communication skills
· Confident and assertive with the ability to execute
· Must be proficient in excel.