Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is one of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Internship Type: Paid
Internship Duration: 3 Months
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Identifies new business opportunities for corporate sales team.
• Cold call, cold visit and fix meeting for the team.
• Help teammate for preparing presentation for new clients.
• Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
• Attending and participating in meetings, calls and other sales related activities.
• Updating documents and sales records.
• Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations
Graduate/MBA (Only Internship Left), Major in Marketing from reputed University.
• Strong Presentation skill
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve in a deadline-driven environment.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.