Junior/ Executive, Credit Collection
Posted on 12 Mar 12:14 pm, Banani, DhakaApplication deadline is over
Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Job purpose: The person is responsible for credit collection as well as maintaining relationships with existing clients.
Key responsibilities and duties:
· Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms. Also, work on quick recovery of the long outstanding credit.
· Visit customers and maintain good business relationship to ensure timely recovery of debts.
· Assist in the setting up of the credit control system & Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
· Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
· Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time.
· Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
· Knowledge about TDS & VAT matters on collection from A/C receivable.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). Major in Accounting, Finance is preferable.
- Work experience: 1-2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience Debt collection and recovery, VAT and Tax