Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is one of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Responsibilities & Duties:
● Develop & maintain business relationships with a portfolio of Realestate Developers
● Acquire a thorough understanding of Developers needs and requirements
● Expand the relationships with Existing & New Developers by continuously proposing business solutions & scale-up business volume by 5x-10x
● Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
● Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
● Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
● Prepare & update regular KPI reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
● Collaborating to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling different products of Bikroy.com
● Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
● Ensure Quarterly KPI’s (acquisition & revenue targets) are met as per the vertical set expectations
● Any other tasks/projects assigned by the line manager
● BBA/Honors, Major in Marketing preferable
Required skills & experience:
● Minimum 1 years’ Field sale experience required
● Able to spend 70% of working times on client visits
● Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
● Goal-oriented, sales management skills
● Must have Can-do attitude & Self-motivated
● Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
● Basic computer skills, and experience the Microsoft word, excel & PowerPoint
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.
Junior/ Executive, VehiclesBikroy.com LimitedMEMBERDhaka, Sales Executive33 days
Senior / Executive, BikroyJOBSBikroy.com LimitedMEMBERDhaka, Sales Executive6 days
Executive, Corporate Sales - ChattagramBikroy.com LimitedMEMBERDhaka, Sales Executive5 days
Sr. Executive, Customer SupportBikroy.com LimitedMEMBERDhaka, Customer Service Executive5 days