Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is one of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Grow corporate client base, responsible for new membership business acquisition, existing top member retention & selling promotional services for Bikroy.com Vehicles department.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Target driven & perform according to monthly defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
· Problem solving skills, grow market prospects by doing both market visits & outbound callings.
· Responsible for selling memberships, promotional services to SME & Top Vehicles stakeholders and ensure smoother payment collections by maintain min service (ad post support, cycle calling, payment reminders, solving queries etc.) SLA’s.
· Establish strong and long term relationships with business owners/ corporate clients with having proactive contribution of departments revenue realization.
· Regular visit in Dhaka outskirts area to find potential prospects & onboard new business with having existing business intact.
· BBA/ MBA from a public or private university with having major in marketing.
· Experienced candidate (inbound/ outbound/ direct sales) in Automotive company/ Telco/ MNC/ Agency etc. will have additional advantage.
. Min 6 month/ 1 year experience in B2B, B2C sales, marketing and corporate sales will have advantages too.
. Having own motorbikes will have additional favor too.
· Experience in client relationship management, a proven track record of building productive client relationship.
· Team player and the capacity to work under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
. Excellent oral & written communication skills and must have the knowledge of Google sheet, Google docs & Microsoft office program
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.