Job Description / Responsibility
• Disciplinary management of the factory, handling grievance & maintaining peaceful industrial relation
• Identify any pilferage, security lapses and any other irregularities in the assigned areas and coordinate action.
• Gather intelligence/information about workers/staffs on any adverse attitude, morale, behavior, grievances and disputes on disagreement and coordinate action.
• Maintain all admin related data, records, reports, formats, files, statement, books and registers are properly prepared, issued, up-dated as per company laws.
• Maintain all of License/Certificate etc.
• Dealing with government and non-government agencies etc.
• Monitoring with Ensuring emergency disasters, worker unrest etc.
• Common Housekeeping facilities like Floor cleaning, worker dining, director and officer dining and all other things.
• Recruitment, selection & placement of the organization as per approved manpower plan.
• Proximity attendance system ensuring regular monitoring of the workers/staffs attendance.
• Maintain all HR related data, records, reports, formats, files, statement, books and registers are • properly prepared, issued, up-dated as per company HR policies with laws.
• Proper maintain Annual appraisal, increment, promotion, transfer, dismissal etc.
• Arrange all of document for foreign employees.
• Handling of all Legal Issue (Lab our office & Court, BGMEA etc.).
• Minimum Graduate.
• MBA/ Diploma in HRM will be given preference.
• 5 to 8 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation/ Benefits/ Attendance/ Leave Management, Factory HR Administration, Training & Development, Organization Development/ Process Improvement, Labor Union Management
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 30 to 35 year(s)
• Computer literacy with experience of MS Office, Email operating and good communication and presentation skill in English and Bangle.