Established in 2012, Bikroy is the easiest listing platform where you can buy and sell anything, and the number one portal for entry-level and part-time jobs in Bangladesh. With 200+ employees with 6 offices in major cities, we continuously work to facilitate trade, entrepreneurship and innovation with an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs ikman, the top listing platform in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk). We want to build great online experiences for people and have a good time doing it.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow forward together with our talented team members. We are committed to offering career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Bikroy actively ensures equal participation of all genders in the workplace. We want to work with smart, passionate, and driven people who want to deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and an exciting work environment.
Ensure great HR operations and provide good strategic support to the business
Responsibilities & Duties:
● Planning HR and administration activities annually
● Leading the HR and administration team
● Setting, monitoring, and achieving HR targets
● Managing recruitment, onboarding, and exit procedures
● Overseeing the payroll function
● Ensuring full compliance with company policies and procedures
● Managing employee relations
● Plan and implement employee engagement activities to ensure a high level of employee engagement
● Develop and Monitor employer branding
● Training and development planning and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
● Develop and implement a reward and recognition policy that encourages great performances
● Develop and implement internal HR policies which are aligned with the Bangladesh labor law and monitor adherence to these policies
● Running the office and facilities management functions
● Supervise the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
● Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
● Develop and implement disciplinary procedures
● Responsible for any projects and activities assigned by the Management
The candidate must have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Human Resources Management from Reputed Educational Institutions. Membership in related professional institutions will be an added advantage.
Minimum 9 - 10 years of relevant experience in HR among which 4 years of experience in team management.
● Strong knowledge of employment and local labor laws
● Strong understanding of HR planning, recruitment, HR strategies preparation, etc
● Good industry knowledge
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
● Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
● Leadership and team management skills.
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & Life Insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus