Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is one of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Job Grade: Manager
Responsibilities & Duties:
● Develop and execute strategies in order to attain the goals of the vertical.
● Provide strategic advice to management so that they will have an accurate view of the market and the future of the vertical.
● Oversee the profit & loss of the vertical performance.
● Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost effective operations and market development activities.
● Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
● Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
● Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure growth.
● Business Graduate from reputed University
● 4 to 6 years in managerial position(s). Applicants should have experience in E-commerce, Multinational Companies.
● International experience preferred (educational or professional).
● Full fluency in written and spoken both in Bangla and in English is required.
● You are tenacious, ambitious, results-oriented and a great communicator.
● You enjoy networking and building relationships.
● You are excited about technology and what it can do for people from all walks of life.
● Previous experience working in a senior business development role for a similar company.
● Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
● Natural leader and motivator of sales and business development teams.
● Ambitious and target focused with a drive to succeed.
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.