Established in 2012, Bikroy is the easiest listing platform where you can buy and sell anything, and the number one portal for entry-level and part-time jobs in Bangladesh. With 200+ employees with 6 offices in major cities, we continuously work to facilitate trade, entrepreneurship and innovation with an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs ikman, the top listing platform in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk). We want to build great online experiences for people and have a good time doing it.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow forward together with our talented team members. We are committed to offering career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Bikroy actively ensures equal participation of all genders in the workplace. We want to work with smart, passionate, and driven people who want to deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and an exciting work environment.
Employment Type: Under Third Party Payroll
Responsibilities & Duties:
● Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
● Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
● Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
● Enter and update customer information in the database
● Take and process orders in an accurate manner
● Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
● Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
● Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
● Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
● Monitoring and driving individual performance, usually against key performance indicators (KPIs).
● Identifying and addressing any people issues, and being a pillar of support for team members.
● Completing tasks, assigned by the superiors.
● Responsible for showcasing tried work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger reciprocal environment
Graduation from a reputed university
At least 1 - 1.5 years of Experience on Telesales team in different organizations
● Age 21 to 32 years
● Both males and females are allowed to apply
● Similar experience in the BPO industry will get a preference
● Must have basic computer knowledge & English Language proficiency.
● Good listening skill and analytical skills
● Proven customer service/support experience.
● Willingness to work in any shift/ roster.