- To operate plant facilities and equipment according to OEM manuals, procedures, policies, standards, applicable regulations and following shift manager's instructions.
- To report directly to the shift manager.
- Collaborate with HSE and comply with their directives and guidelines
- Carry out work scheduled by Shift manager including but not limited to:
- Operate the Genset control system in compliance with procedure
- Operate SCADA and Protection Systems in compliance with procedures and the Power Agreement Requirement
- Execution of established preventative routine inspections
- Fuel truck offloading in accordance with the applicable procedures, policies, standards and Power Agreement Requirements
- General Facilities Maintenance activities
- Support other activities assigned by the Shift Manager that can include supporting other areas of the plant
- Immediate communication of any incident, accident, injury, environmental violation, equipment and any other event in the plant that requires immediate action during his/her shift
- Correct use of tools and auxiliary equipment
- Housekeeping according to energy conservation guidelines and environmental regulations
- Assist in the implementation of initiatives of quality and productivity
Educational Qualifications :
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical engineering from reputed University in Bangladesh
- 1 Year Contractual ( Renewable to 5 years).
Communication skill : Fluency in English is must.
Freshers are highly encouraged to apply