Established in 2012, Bikroy is the easiest listing platform where you can buy and sell anything, and the number one portal for entry-level and part-time jobs in Bangladesh. With 200+ employees with 6 offices in major cities, we continuously work to facilitate trade, entrepreneurship and innovation with an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs ikman, the top listing platform in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk). We want to build great online experiences for people and have a good time doing it.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow forward together with our talented team members. We are committed to offering career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Bikroy actively ensures equal participation of all genders in the workplace. We want to work with smart, passionate, and driven people who want to deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and an exciting work environment.
Responsible for new projects and initiatives, research new opportunities with developing new products and do the financial growth analysis.
Job Grade: Manager
Responsibilities & Duties:
● Responsible for driving the strategy, vision, and roadmap, with a high degree of ownership over critical features and the customer experience.
● Lead Outstation team with proper guidance to achieve company targets and goals
● Coordinate with with different cross-functional team review current market trends in order to propose new business ideas by identifying new product development opportunities
● In charge of new projects and initiatives, developing new products, managing business and technical requirements, driving performance, and helping building plans for the future.
● Ensure on time reporting and work on different projects as per management’s requirements
● Manage field operations maintaining company policy and compliance
● Develop strategies for expanding Bikroy's services to outside Dhaka markets
● Be responsible for managing PnL of Outstation team and achieve revenues within budgeted acquisition costs
Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Operations Management, or a related field.
8 years experience with 4+ years proven experience in outside Dhaka sales/field management, preferably in e-commerce, online platforms or similar technology companies
● Strong leadership and team management skills.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
● Results-driven with a focus on achieving operational KPIs.
● Knowledge of outstation markets and logistical challenges is a plus.
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & Life Insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus