Established in 2012, Bikroy is the easiest listing platform where you can buy and sell anything, and the number one portal for entry-level and part-time jobs. Our mission is to empower lives through fast and safe buying and selling facilities for everyone, creating sustainable value for the community.
With 200+ employees with 6 offices in major cities of Bangladesh, we work continuously to enhance trade, entrepreneurship, and innovation across the country. The highlights of our portfolio include Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs ikman, the top listing platform in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk). We are backed by 3 investors - Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital, and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow forward together with our talented team members. We are committed to offering career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse and inclusive work environment. We encourage creativity and strive to provide the surroundings to achieve great things at work.
Bikroy actively ensures equal participation of all genders in the workplace. We want to work with smart, passionate, and driven people who want to deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and an exciting work environment.
Using elements like typography, illustration, photography, and layouts, our designers have extremely creative minds that can absorb visual trends and deploy them in fresh and exciting ways. The candidate will be responsible for creating engagement and effective communication for the company.
Job Grade: Executive/ Senior Executive
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Take ownership of a variety of projects and perform tasks including but not limited to - concept generation, template design, social media and online marketing design, internal and external corporate sales banners for clients on the Bikroy platform, membership designs for online applications and print media, flyers, presentations, event activation designs, and more.
• Work will often include photography, videography, video editing, motion graphics, and other types of animation.
• Work closely with the marketing team, be quick to take briefs on projects, and subsequently deliver samples and prototypes.
• Weekly sprint plan followed by the design team, report to the Head of Design.
Minimum graduation in any discipline is required for this job. However, educational background in design or media studies, or business marketing is always a plus.
At least 2 - 4 years of experience working professionally as a designer.
• Editing vector shapes, illustrations, and layouts in Adobe Illustrator or equivalent.
• Image editing, retouching, and manipulation in Adobe Photoshop or equivalent.
• Basic video editing, cutting, coloring and titles in Adobe Premiere or equivalent
• Basic motion graphics, animation and special effects in Adobe After Effects or equivalent
• Basic HTML-5 animation in Google Web Designer or equivalent
• Print-proofing for different print outlets (offset or digital printing)
• Ability to think creatively and deliver impressive concepts and solutions
• Ability to quickly note down briefs or feedback and apply them correctly
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Minimum communication in English to collaborate with team members in other countries
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.