Established in 2012, Bikroy is the largest marketplace of Bangladesh. Our mission is to serve the underserved markets and to create sustainable value for the community in the process. We are 200+ employees with 6 offices in the major cities of Bangladesh, that continuously are working in the spirit of facilitating trading, entrepreneurship, innovation, and an unwavering focus on meeting the needs of the community. The most prominent categories of our portfolio are: Mobiles, Electronics, Vehicles, Property, and Jobs. You can also find home & living items, pets & animals, hobbies, sports and kids items, fashion, health and beauty items, education, services, business & industry products and food & agriculture products on the site.
Bikroy is a subsidiary of Saltside Technologies (saltside.se) which also runs the largest marketplace in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk) and Ghana (Tonaton). We are backed by 3 investors: Kinnevik, Hillhouse Capital and Brummer & Partners.
At Bikroy, we aspire to grow as a company along with our talent. We are committed to offer career development opportunities and benefits within the framework of a diverse work environment. We encourage creativity and provide the environment to achieve great things at work. Bikroy is one of the few organizations of Bangladesh, which is actively working towards ensuring increased female participation in the workplace and the result is quite encouraging.
We thrive to work with smart and passionate people who can deliver great results. Join us and you will find plenty of opportunities, freedom, and a large dose of adventure.
Responsibilities & Duties:
● Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner, according to current guidelines, via , phone & chat.
● Update internal databases with information about customers queries, complaints & feedback.
● Follow up with customers and other related parties to resolve payment related complaints.
● Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
● Providing the new employees with training sessions for enhancing their skills.
● Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
BBA / MBA from any reputed university.
3-4 years of experience in customer service or quality assurance.
● Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
● Sound knowledge in Microsoft office
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
● Adequate knowledge about social media & reply
Provident Fund, Earned Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Group Hospitalization & life insurance, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus.
Junior Executive, PropertyBikroy.com LimitedMEMBERDhaka, Sales Executive50 days
Junior/ Executive, VehiclesBikroy.com LimitedMEMBERDhaka, Sales Executive43 days
Senior / Executive, BikroyJOBSBikroy.com LimitedMEMBERDhaka, Sales Executive16 days
Executive, Corporate Sales - ChattagramBikroy.com LimitedMEMBERDhaka, Sales Executive15 days