Name of the Post : Executive ( Marketing & Sales) No. of Post : 10
Job Type : Full Time Job Level : Entry
Age Range : 22- 30 Years Gender : Male
Job Responsibilities :
• Ideal Candidate should have the skill sufficient knowledge and expertise on modern electrical & mechanical lighting solutions having thinking and innovative ideas.
• Managing and interpreting client requirements calculating client quotations, negotiating contract terms and conditions.
• Regular follow-up with existing/ potential clients.
• Build a strong relationship with the customer.
• Market visit, client hunt, creating market opportunity.
• Coordinating sales projects, solving client projects, solving client problems &offering after-sales service.
• Make a presentation to potential customers.
• Manage existing & new potential customers by personal sales visits, using face-to-face contact to provide a personal service.
• Prepare report as required by management.
• Develop plans for products and promotion and take necessary action regarding integrated brand management.
• Develop and simultaneously create the company`s brand image.
Academic Qualifications :
• Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical engineering from any renowned polytechnic institute will be prioritized. Minimum Graduate (BBA/MBA/BA/B.com/BBS/Honors)or equivalent (any discipline) with no 3 rd class/ Division on any academic result.
Experience Required :
• Minimum (2-5) years of working Experience in Light & Electrical product Related sales & Marketing is preferred.
Additional Job Requirements :
• Sufficient knowledge about auto CAD, MS Office
• Must be target-oriented, able to fulfill responsibilities.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should have a positive attitude.
• Travel outside of Dhaka if needed.
Salary range: Negotiable
Other Benefits :
• T/A, Mobile Bill, Performance Bonus.
• Festival Bonus: 2
Job Location : Dhaka
Job date : 25/11/2021
- Research the job & company before applying
- Don’t disclose info that could be misused
- Don’t pay any upfront fees
- Don’t go to remote places for interviews